Music for Little Mozarts and Rhythm Workshop
Give your child a head start in piano.
Fun, social, piano and rhythm workshop to support general education, designed for students who have already had up to 6 months of piano lessons.
Kids benefit from special extension workshops for piano students.
Don’t miss an opportunity to give your kids a head start for school in 2020.
Tuesday 21st January and Thursday 23rd January 2020 from 9.30am to 10.30pm
The School Locker in the Maroochydore Homemaker Centre.
Parents are welcome to attend to gain the full value of the workshops.
Students will learn how to:
- Fast track music reading, writing and playing.
- Practise independently at home, using practical techniques and tools.
- Copy, create and extend rhythm patterns involving memory, co-ordination and crossing mid-line activities such as drumming and body percussion.
- Extension past the current Music for Little Mozart piano method level.
- Play and understand simple chords and scales.
Limited to 6 enrolments, minimum 4.
Call Heather Nel on 0418 563 226 to enrol today.
Cost is just $90 per student for two, 1 hour workshops and includes
all materials, sheet music and manuscript paper. Tuition books extra.